As a dietary supplement, one tablet daily
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Keep out off the reach of sure children
Each tablet contains:
- Iodine (from Kelp) 150 mcg
- Norwegian Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) 150mcg
Other Ingredients :
- Di-calcium phosphate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- alfalfa, stearic acid
- magnesium stearate
- pharmaceutical glaze
Kelp is a type of seaweed rich in trace elements. Besides iodine, kelp contains calcium, phosphorus, iron, copper, potassium, manganese, sulphur and other trace elements totaling twenty-two known minerals in all. The iodine in kelp is in the same form of amino acids as it occurs in the thyroid gland. A shortage of iodine causes fatigue, goiter, and gray hair in some individuals.
Adelle Davis wrote : “Even large goiters disappear when sufficient iodine is taken together with an adequate diet; the process is slow but eventually new, healthy cells replace the abnormal ones.”
Kelp tablets should be considered what they are : food, not drugs.
Kelp, when powdered may be used as seasonings in soup, drinks, etc.
WHO MIGHT BENEFIT FROM KELP SUPPLEMENT?
Kelp is recommended as a daily supplement in the diet for every living person, in particular the following
- Growing children
- Those suffering from
- hyper/hypo thyroidism
- DDT poisoning
- cardiovascular disease
- asthma, edema
- hair problems
- hay fever
- radiation and other metallic poisoning
- premenstrual syndrome
- prostate disorders
- skin disorders
- stress, T.B.
- fibrocystic disease of the breast
- high blood pressure
- The overweight and the obese.
- The underweight.
KELP IS A SEAWEED RICH IN ORGANIC IODINE AND 22 TRACE ELEMENTS.
Benefits of Kelp in a glance:
- Contains almost every Mineral and Trace Element vital for survival and health.
- Contains Amino Acid and Vitamins.
- Super source of Organic Iodine required for the proper functioning of the Thyroid Gland.
- Increases Energy, builds Endurance and enhances Metabolism.
- Improves Circulation particularly to the Brain.
- Increases supply of Nourishment to the Brain Membranes and Tissues.
- Enhances the Mental Faculty.
- Helps in relieving Nervous Tension and Stress.
- Promotes Healthy Growth in children.